Week Four - Task 10. - “The Artifact”

Moderator: Katherine Laurier

Week Four - Task 10. - “The Artifact”

Postby Katherine Laurier » Sat May 25, 2024 4:58 pm

The search was intense with excitement and nervousness due to the mystery of it all.

After a few hours of looking around together, you finally found it. The group looks at the artifact in awe as you hold it in your hands carefully. It’s difficult to process that what you have all been working hard for the past weeks is now here in your grasp.

The committee has done it.

Task:
Create a collage of the artifact. The artifact is up to your interpretation, so feel free to choose any! Please keep your images within 600x600 px.

Alternatively, write at least 100 words about the artifact that you found which managed to solve the problem. What was it? Where did you find it? What does it look like?

This task is worth 10 beans. You can earn an additional 10 bonus beans for completing all Week Four tasks by Friday, May 31st, at 11:59 PM (HOL time).
Katherine Laurier
Reserve Prefect

Re: Week Four - Task 10. - “The Artifact”

Postby Dibyarup James Potter » Sat May 25, 2024 10:02 pm

1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Dibyarup James Potter
My MC is a... Grindylow

Postby River Fenwick » Sat May 25, 2024 11:14 pm

River Fenwick
My MC is a... Bowtruckle

Postby Adeline Morior » Mon May 27, 2024 9:39 am

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Prefect

Postby Viviana Kingston » Tue May 28, 2024 4:55 pm

The artifact I found was a sort of crystal prism with strange markings. It was in the most unexpected of places, in a cavern wall wedged in a crack. It was hard to see at first and I only managed to notice it when one of my mates had shined their light on it accidentally, and even harder to obtain because of the height it was sitting at. I had to jump on my friend's shoulders to try and pull it out and after several attempts, I managed to pull it out. It was quite a sight, pretty like any gemstone, but what was quite cool about it was the fact when light was shone through it, it created a projection in the room around it of the solar system and constellations you can usually see in the night sky.
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Clabbert

Postby Lex Green » Thu May 30, 2024 12:12 pm

Lex Green
Prefect

Postby Janne Halla » Fri May 31, 2024 6:30 pm

The artifact is a small, intricately crafted sphere that fits comfortably into the palm of your hand. It's made of a smooth, translucent crystal that shimmers with an ethereal glow. The orb's surface is cool to the touch and has a faint, ever-changing light that pulses gently, mimicking the rhythm of a heartbeat.

Embedded within the orb are tiny, star-like specks that sparkle with various colors, from deep blues and purples to bright whites and silvers. These specks are arranged in intricate constellations that seem to shift and realign themselves whenever the orb is moved.

Encircling the middle of the orb is a thin, silver band engraved with ancient runes and celestial symbols. The runes glow faintly, illuminating the symbols and adding to the artifact's otherworldly appearance.
Janne Halla
My MC is a... Chizpurfle

Return to Celestial Conundrums